The sound-proof embowered engine is installed in the back of a
rotating platform connected to a geared wheel system allowing
an 180° steering radius.
The framed engine remains unaltered allowing:
- Easy access to the operating components, servicing, and
- A significant fuel saving and toxic emission reduction below
the ece, r24 (by – law regulations) and the noise factor is
reduced by about 80%.
- Low repair and maintenance.
- High dependability ensured by an automatic fail – safe
operating system in case of mechanical failure.
- Equipped with an automatic supplementary system.
- Easy maintenance is facilitated by a self – cleaning system
of the injection pump, and an hydraulic belt tightening
- The diesel engine has a 24,4 Kw. power, equipped with an
- The hydraulic pulling and lifting power has an engine with
an easy speed control shifting system located at the rear of
the double power steering wheel system.
- The hydraulic pulling and lifting power system is equipped
with a fail–safe compensating oil bearing valves enabling the
equipment into a safe stop, in case of a mechanical or oil
pressure failure, a special filter inserted in the oil circuit
gives a constant assurance for a perfect functionality of the
- The GR50 Mobile Crane is also equipped with double hydraulic
- The operating utility coverage area is about mt. 4,60 X 1,90