The diesel engine is installed on a rotating platform
connected to a geared wheel system allowing an 180° steering
- The GR80 mobile crane equipped with a diesel engine with a
35,5 kw lifting power, and has a low emission muffler system
that reduces the noise factor by about 80%
- The engine characteristic remains unaltered, allowing an
easy access to the operating components and servicing and
- There is a significant fuel saving, and the toxic emission
is below the ece r24 (by – law regulations).
- Repairs and maintenance costs are very low.
- The hydraulic system is equipped with a fail-safe
compensating oil bearing valves enabling the equipment into a
safe stop in case of mechanical or oil pressure failure.
- A special filter inserted in the oil circuit gives a
constant assurance for a perfect functionality of the system.
- The GR80 mobile crane is also equipped with an hydraulic
operating arm, a manual controlling arm, allowing a total
extension of about mt. 5,20, and an automatic supplementary
- Easy maintenance is facilitated by a self – cleaning system
of the fuel injection pump, and an hydraulic belt tightening
- Operating utility coverage area is about mt. 4,90 X 1,95 h